80s Christian Metal - Rip Tide - Pastor Brad

Here's track 8 from CRUSH, "Rip Tide" Enjoy this 80s style Christian metal anthem about the battle all Christians fight against the forces in this world that try to PULL US DOWN.  The Good News is--the One who is IN us is GREATER than the one in this world (1 Jn. 4:4)! 

“Riptide returns things to a straight on metal direction. Starting to a short drum solo, the song plows ahead as driving guitars dominate the backend with bass taking over for verses to feature spoken word delivery: “Mighty fortress of refuge, Jesus my King it’s to You that I run. Because I know on the cross when You said it is finished You meant it was done”. As impetus returns, rhythm guitars recoil to buttress the heavy hitting chorus: “But Your love is lifting me, uplifting me higher. Risen up!” Powerful but catchy, “Riptide” is by far the albums strongest cut- there is a reason I woke with its melody stuck in my head!"
~Andrew @ AngelicWarlord.Com
SUPPORT Pastor Brad & The PB Rocks Ministry! 
When you shop Amazon--Click this banner to go there!  Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment