October 2, 2016

THE WAY -- Track 5 from Out Of The Hellhole

The Way is track 5 on my 2004 release, “Out Of The Hellhole” – Friend==THE WAY isn’t a three-point plan. It’s not a self-help-philosophy. It’s a person, JESUS. You might remeber that 80s Christian Metal legends, Stryper also wrote a song about this, also titled, THE WAY! This is a fundamental reality within Christianity--it positions and presents Christianity as a RELATIONSHIP with a Living Savior and totally differentiates Christianity from mere religion.

In the gospel of John, Jesus is talking to his disciples and he shares this truth with them, saying, “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.” 5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?” 6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” (John 14:1-6).

In this 80s style Christian Metal anthem I proclaim loud and proud that when you place your trust in Jesus—you have found THE WAY…. You’ve discovered the TRUTH and you have been filled with real, eternal, abundant, LIFE---and its name is JESUS. No wonder the Bible says, “Christ in you, the hope of glory” (Col. 1:27). I was blessed to be able to perform THE WAY at the Cornerstone Christian Music Festival in 2009, on the Sanctuary Stage. This video contains some brief clips from that performance. Thanks so much for reading and watching!


Want to learn how to play ROCK GUITAR?
I hightly recomend
JamPlay Online Lessons!


Blessings,
pb

No comments:

Post a Comment