July 30, 2016

Quiet Riot "Metal Health" - Parody, "Jesus Said"

80s Christain Metal Blessings!

I will never forget seeing Quiet Riot live in Market Square Arena in Indianapolis, IN in 1983 on the Metal Health Tour. They were an amazing three-piece band! I remember Rudy Sarzo laying his bass on the stage and playing it "piano-style"...  I remember Carlos Cavazo's blistering solos... I remeber Frankie Banali's "over-the-top-rock-n-roll-attitude" & drum solo.  And of course, Kevin Dubrow had that huge personality that was next to impossible to ignore!

It was a pure honor to parody this song. My goal was to pay tribute to the musicians who played a big role in inspiring me to become a musician---and also to redeem the message in a way that would exalt and honor my Lord, Jesus Christ.

Want to learn how to play ROCK GUITAR?
I highly recomend JamPlay Online Lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment